Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Painting, Nests, and Petey

A few pics of what we've been up to this week...

Watercolor Painting!



My floor was literally covered in "masterpieces!"


Thanks to a couple bird nests left in my parents' trees from last spring, we enjoyed a school lesson learning about why bird's make nests, what materials they use, and what the different types of nests look like.




This led to the great excuse for making "edible" nests...


jellybean eggs!
And yes, Petey was in the title of this post... he spends his days laying around... this picture reminds me of the scene in ET where he hides in the midst of the stuffed animals.  It's like a game of I Spy... who can find Petey??








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.