Here are a few pics of all the fun, and be sure to scroll down below for an interview with the birthday boy...
|Eli saw pinatas in WalMart one day, and really wanted on for his birthday party :)|
|Hit it Mikayla!|
|Micah had a good laugh in making his mom use a pool noodle for her turn :)|
|Eli and Grandma gathering candy|
|Mikayla made Eli an adorable "book" for his birthday... she wrote in it all about how he was her "best brother." It was so cute!!|
|2nd year in a row for the Paradise Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookie, instead of cake... I think this will become his tradition!|
|Make a wish Eli!!|
|This was in the living room when Eli woke up on his birthday morning... a baseball bike!!|
|Eli has been learning to ride a two-wheeler, but his other bike was slightly too big for him to control very well, so this one was a size smaller and that was the key - he took off riding like a champ!|
|Having fun at Makutu's Island|
|The kids weren't the only ones having fun...|
|Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet boy. .|
|The "three" children wanted their picture taken together... the one in the middle looks over-joyed about this, doesn't he?|
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorie color?
- What is your favorite song?
- The ABCD Song
- What is your favorite thing to eat?
- What is your least favorite thing to eat?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- Play with cars
- What is your favorite TV show or movie?
- Cars 2
- What are you really good at?
- Baseball probably
- Who are your best friends?
- Evan, Aaron, Danny Boy. Those are some of my best friends.
- What do you and your mom do together?
- Go out for dinner
- What do you and your dad do together?
- Go watch baseball
- What is your favorite sport?
- Where is your favorite place to go?
- What is your favorite book?
- I have a lot of favorites. I like Cars, Nursery Rhymes, Dust Bunnies, and Hippo and Rabbit.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- A baseball player and a soccer player.
- What makes you happy?
- When I get to play and do video games and watch movies.
- What makes you sad?
- When people yell at me.
- Is there anything else you want to say?
- No, that's enough.
Happy birthday sweet boy! Your dad and I could not be prouder of the person you are becoming - we love you so very much.