Saturday, January 23, 2010

Little Puffs... My First Attempt!

Now that Mikayla's hair is finally long enough to pull together in small sections, I decided to have my first try at creating little puffs today. Parting the hair (as I've been warned) was the most difficult aspect to tackle, and my parts definitely leave room for lots of improvement! This style took me about 45 minutes from start to finish. I am hoping it will last a few days with just some minor touch-ups after sleeping on it. We'll see...



Overall, I think it turned out pretty cute for the first try, and Mikayla LOVES it which is the most important thing. And in case you're wondering, the white stuff you see in a couple of the pictures is just hair product that hasn't been soaked up by the hair yet... she really doesn't have white streaks in her hair!

9 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love it...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great! What products did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! And love to hear that her thumb is doing well!!! AM just now getting a chance to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job! It's a learning process....phheewwww Multiple braids are next my my task. I have SOOO MUCH TO LEARN! lol. As I was shaving Leul's head today I looked at him and said "thank you for letting me shave your head!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful!!!

    Oh I don't know what I'm going to do when we have our girl...the boys get 5 seconds to fix their hair and that's it!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.