Thursday, March 5, 2009

High/Low

"Low" for the Week
We have been sicky sick in our house over the past FEW weeks! I contracted a never-ending cold about 3-4 weeks ago, was on antibiotics for a sinus infection AND ear infection, and yet some of the cold still remains :( Micah hasn't been feeling well in general the past few weeks, and of course Eli had to join the crowd last Sunday when he woke up running a fever and had to be taken to urgent care that night because it spiked over 104! Lovely. I hate being sick, but it's even worse when the whole family is sick with you.

"High" for the Week
I have three of them:
  1. Although we have been sick, we are all pretty much better now... and that is a VERY good thing!
  2. I love my husband, who took extra time off this week to be home with sick Eli, since I had already taken so much time off this month. Thank you babe!
  3. I was able to spend time with my long-long-time friend Melissa today!! We haven't seen each other in FOREVER, but when we get together it's as if no time has passed. Our boys, Eli and Aaron, were able to play together for the first time today, while us mommies had plenty of time to chat and catch up. (Melissa - we have to do that again!!)

2 comments:

  1. We had a TON of fun with you guys too!!! And you posted this too soon because you ended up sick all weekend I know now too =)

    Glad you guys are REALLY better now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding Melissa! I posted this before the "plague" hit me :) But you're right, at least it applies now!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.