Saturday, February 7, 2009

Party Time!

Eli officially turns three years old on Tuesday, but we enjoyed celebrating with family and friends today at the park. Thankfully, the rain that was predicted held off, and we ended up with a gorgeous day! This was the first year that he successfully picked out his birthday theme (spiderman), opened all of his own presents, said thank-you to everyone, and blew out the candles on his cake, all by himself. What a big boy! I am still in shock that my "baby" is turning three (I know I'll still be saying that when he's turning 18), but it's also so much fun to watch him grow-up and become his own little person. Here's a few pictures of the day...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Eli! I can't believe you are 3 already! It looks like your mommy and daddy created a wonderful and special day for you. You're so lucky to have parents who love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany - I couldn't help but notice that you were all outside for Eli's birthday party...in February....with NO coats on! We actually had record highs here in MI recently, but now we're back to snow in the forecast and highs in the 20's and 30's:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.