Thursday, September 4, 2008

Edible Arrangement



I had a nice surprise at work today as my colleagues and employees presented me with a beautiful (and yummy) "edible arrangement." I had heard of these before, but never actually received one. I had to use a picture from the internet to show you what mine looked like (although mine was even larger!) because Micah, Eli and I had already half-eaten it by the time I thought of getting out the camera! It was very yummy and definitely cheered me up from the events of the past week. The chocolate-dipped strawberries and apples were my favorite :) Eli enjoyed the "duh-duh-doo" (honeydew). I am so blessed to have such a great support system where I work. Thanks gals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.