Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Prayers Please :)

A few weeks ago I went to the doctor due to some health problems I was experiencing. My doctor ran some blood tests and the results of those caused her to feel that further testing needed to be done to make sure nothing serious is going on. So I would like to just ask for your prayers as I undergo some not-so-fun experiences on Thursday and Friday of this week. I know that's not very specific, but I don't really want to get into the details of it all. Hopefully these tests will just serve to rule out any major health problems, and therefore provide peace of mind that all is well. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers!! And thanks to my wonderful mom who will be keeping Eli for 2 nights so that I can rest and recover, and Micah can prepare for a sermon he has to preach on Sunday! Yeah for grandmas!!

4 comments:

  1. Keep us posted.... We'll be awaiting news and thinking and praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you... and the rest of your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bethany, I will pray. Thank you for letting us know so that we can!! God bless you with peace and rest throughout the next couple of days, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and lifting you in prayer today and tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.