Friday, August 29, 2008

I Survived and the Blog Got an Upgrade

Medical procedures just are not my cup of tea. I don't know many people that enjoy medical procedures, but I am one of those that gets heebie-jeebies just from walking around in a hospital and hearing machines beep while they are attached to people. I had to overcome a lot of my "issues" during pregnancy because you constantly have to be at the doctor having people poking and prodding you. Oh, and then there's of course the birth itself where a woman pretty much loses all dignity :) Ha!

Needless to say, however, the things I have experienced over the last two days were not pleasant. However, they are not the sort of things that I would like to write about in a blog, nor do I think you would want to read about them. So, I will just say that I'm incredibly thankful it is now over and I survived!! Thanks to everyone who was praying for me - I truly needed it and appreciated all of the comments/emails/calls.

The nice thing about my resting/recovery process is that I've had time to just sit around and do random things... like give my blog a new background. Fun!

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you survived! and love the look of the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.