Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day Micah! I know this picture is over a year old now, but I just love looking at it. Eli knows you are his daddy and he is so safe in your arms. He knows you will help him get somewhere when he can't get there on his own, and that you will be there to just carry him when he needs to be carried. You have already taught him so much and will continue to teach and guide him for as long as you both are on this earth. Thank you for helping him to experience the love of our Heavenly Father through you, his daddy. We both love you so much!

I also want to wish a Happy Father's Day to my own dad (Bob) and my dad-in-law (Daryl). We are so grateful to have father's who can be a regular part of our lives and of our son's life. You both mean so much to us, and we appreciate your continual love, support, advice, and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.