Saturday, April 12, 2008

Eli and Emmie


Kathy (my mother-in-law) and I took Eli and Emmie (my niece) to the Zoo - I thought this was such a cute picture with their hats :) They are enjoying watching the carousel... which they rode twice by the way! They both had a great time naming all of the animals and they were very well-behaved. The funniest part was in the Children's area at the Petting Zoo... Emmie just kept saying "stinky! stinky" and "finished, all done!" She was ready to leave from the moment we got there. Eli on the other hand was in heaven running around petting and hugging every animal he could find... that is until he was head-butted by a mad sheep! Even that was pretty funny though, and it didn't deter him at all from chasing the rest of the animals. :)

1 comment:

  1. Poor Emmie with her little cast! The kids look so cute standing there together!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.